Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Witchapalooza




This last weekend all the Killian girls had a girls day out and went to Witchapalooza at Gardner Village. It was really fun we went to the dinner theatre which was about a warlock and they venture back through the years and look at all the witches he dated and they sing songs from each decade! They made us get up and do things like the YMCA, The Macarena, and the Limbo. Even my Grandma Sallie got up and did the Macarena! lol :) It was really fun to get together with all the girls. We don't see each other to often, we even got my Aunt MaryJean and My cousin Kathy to go this time! We need to do it more often! After that my Mom and Chelsea and I went down to Saratoga Springs to my Aunt Jacquie's for a get together with my Mom's side of the Family! I didn't get any pictures though!
Zac's Brother also came up and him and Zac had a Boys Day! His brother just bought a 97 Corvette so they pretty much just crusied that all weekend long! On Sunday they had to run to Wal-mart for something and they get back and called me to come outside and this is what I found! .....President Bush and John McCain! lol
We also went to the Movies this weekend Zac and Chad went to some Guy movie and Me and Chelsea and my friend Amanda went and seen The Secret Life Of Bee's! It is one of the best movies I have seen in a really long time. If anyone gets the chance to see it, it is so worth it.

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Looks so fun. I have actually never been to witchapalooza and i dont live to far away!

Liss said...

me and morgan are SO PISSED we weren't invited to Halloween town because that is our favorite disney channel movie...but it's cool.

The Christman's said...

Lovin your hats! They are so cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun.