Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drab To FAB!

This last weekend I decided to do a little project! I have been wanting an antique trunk to put in my living room and use as a coffee table and to hold all my blankets in, but they cost way too much money and even a new one that looks antique is about a hundred dollars! So I didn't get my trunk to use as a coffee table but I still got my blanket storage! When I first moved out and moved to Cedar City my cousin Tina gave me this wood box to use as a night stand and to store things in, at the time I painted it purple and green to match my bed set! Well since we moved it has just been sitting in our Computer room not being used! So this weekend I took it outside and took the sander to it and sanded it down and then Chelsea and I painted it black and put a Vinyl sticker on it! I think it turned out perfect and it looks so good in our living room!


The Before

After Being Sanded!

The Finished Product!

5 comments:

J&J said...

That is so dang cute!! You are so creative, I love it!

Lacy said...

I love it! I remember that in your room at SUU. Way to be creative.

Liss said...

Look at you! you're becoming quite the fabulous little housewife lol i love ya! can't wait to see you!!!

The Christman's said...

Well done! You are oh so crafty.

Leslie said...

Cute Whit! I need something like that to put my blankets in too! Great idea!