Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun Game

So this is kind of a fun thing to do. I got it from a friend's blog, its basically another game of tag. Easy to do, just answer the questions about you and your sweetheart. It's really fun to read what everyone has to say, so whoever reads this the challenge is out to you to do it too and join the fun so I can read your responses!

1. What is your husbands name? Zac
2. How long have you been married? 7 Months
3. How long did you date? We dated a year before we got engaged!
4. How old is he? 22 I robbed the cradle a little bit. ha ha
5. Who eats more sweets? Me, lol Zac is more of a regular food person! I love the sweets as we all can tell. lol
6. Who said I love you first? Zac
7. Who is taller? Zac by about three inches
8. Who can sing the best? Neither one of us can really sing. But Zac can sing a mean "Jesus take the wheel" by Carrie Underwood. HA HA
9. Who is smarter? It just depends on what we are doing, Zac is really smart at math things and I'm not.
10. Who does the laundry? I do, Zac will fold things every once in awhile.
11. Who pays the bills? I pay all of them except the TV and Internet.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
13. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn that we have to mow.
14. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither we are SOOOO Stubborn
15. Who kissed who first? It was kind of a mutual thing.
16. Who asked who out first? Neither, we just started hanging out and one thing lead to another.
17. Who wears the pants? Me Ha Ha Just kidding it is pretty equal.

Whoever wants to fill this out fill free, I would love to know more about you and your sweetie pie.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

nice whit! thanks for playing...its fun huh to read what people have to say about this stuff. im so glad you blog now!

The Christman's said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know