Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Witches Hats!

So All the Killian Girls are getting together this weekend to go to Witchaplooza at Gardner Village so we all are wearing Witches hats! So Chelsea and I made us and my mom a hat to wear. I will do a better post after the weekend, but I just wanted to show you the finished product. We bought the hats at Smiths Market Place for 1.50 and the feather Boa's at Hobby Lobby for a 1.50 and then we made bows out of green, purple, and orange tool, and then we made the little spiders for about two bucks! They were really fun and simple to make! This is the little spiders that we made to go on top.
This is the very first of them!

Mine is Orange, my Mom's is Purple, and Chelsea's is Black! They look so sweet.

3 comments:

Liss said...

You guys are such dorks! and i miss you dearly! we need to get together soon! i haven't seen you in a coon's age...lol (i'm not sure what that even means!)

Leslie said...

Hey Whit, I decided to go private but don't have your email... If you'd like you can email me at jerandles@infowest.com and I'll send you an invite! Leslie

Lacy said...

those are so cute! you guys are creative. cant wait to hear more about your weekend at gardner village...hey i thought you were going to call me that day?? hahaha its ok i understand=)