Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I've been tag so I will give it a shot!

The Rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about Six Quirks of yours
Tag Six fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave Comment to let them know

6 Quirks about me!

1. I can't wash my dish towels and my bath towels with each other, dish towels are disgusting! I know they are getting washed but I can't do it!

2. When I make my bed I don't want anyone to sit on it until I am done and I have to be the first one IF we sit or lay on it. This comes from a roommate of mine back in the day, everytime I would make my bed she would come and lay all over it, it made me so mad!

3. The bed again, when I put clean sheets on the bed I have to make it all the way, with all the pillows and everything, even if it is five minutes before I get in bed and I am going to throw half the pillows off anyways I have to see the finished result!

4. I am a hairspray freak, I usually don't leave home without it. The bigger the better! lol

5. I hate color on my whole finger nail, when I have my nails done if I do a color tip it is usually a light pink or some other light color!

6. I hate shoes and socks, I wish I could go barefoot all the time!

www.achristmanclan.blogspot.com

I tag: Lacy, Jennifer, Alissa, Leslie, Aubrey, and Alissa

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Its fun to read that stuff about you. I actually did a tag like that not too long ago on my old blog before I ruined it and had to start all over!