Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Tour!


This Last weekend we went on the Fall Tour with the Rendezvous Rockets (My Grandpa and Grandma's old car club) lol. Me, and Zac and Chelsea went with my Parents and Flower and Papa (my g-pa and g-ma) My aunt Jackie and Uncle Kim and my Cousin Allie, Uncle Bob and Crazy Loving Mom Aunt Carol (not really my aunt and uncle) and the Ingersolls from Salt Lake and The Bears who were in charge from richmond and there kids and another two couples I don't really remember their names. Oops! We always have such a fun time going on the tours with them! We started out in Richmond just above Logan and headed into Idaho were we did a little Antique shopping and had a picnic at the park! All of us girls decided to go down the slide and get a picture at the end, we had the hardest time getting my grandma to go down the slide and it was just a little one! Ha Ha!!! We then went onto Freedom Wyoming were we stayed in cabins and the Bears put on a very good BBQ, besides it raining! The next morning we went to Afton Wyoming were we also hit a very big and cluttered Antique store! I tried to get Zac to buy me a few things but he wouldn't. lol We then went onto Montpelier Idaho and went to the Oregon Trail Museum we had a chuck wagon lunch there and then went on a virtual tour of the Oregon Trail! We then Headed back down through Bear Lake and Logan canyon! It was a short little tour but hey it got Chelsea and I out of working for Friday and Saturday! Fall is my favorite time of year so it was great driving through the mountains and seeing all the fall colors! We can't wait to go on the next tour!

No comments: