Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Anniversary!!!

So this last weekend, Zac and I celebrated our first anniversary! I cannot believe that it has been one year already! It seems like just yesterday we were trying to get everything done for the wedding! We went down to Salt Lake and stayed the night, we got to go to Red Lobster for dinner which we were both so so excited about! We then went down to the Clark Planetarium and seen the under the sea 3D show, and got ice cream and then called it a night! I have lost both my camera's and so we didn't get any pictures, so I will just post some from the wedding! I love Zac so so much and can't wait to celebrate many more Anniversary's with him!









3 comments:

Lacy said...

Happy first! Its crazy that its been a year already. Time goes by too fast! Im so happy for you and glad you have found someone to be with.

Leslie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Your wedding pictures are GORGEOUS!

The Christman's said...

Happy belated Anniversary! Time really does fly by. Trust me, before you know it you'll be celebrating your 12th like us. Love the pics. The last pic of you is absolutely beautiful.