Saturday, February 21, 2009

"GREASE"


Okay this is kind of a random post for me, but hopefully it brings back some memories for some of my friends lol! I was sitting here watching Grease on TV today and it took me back to the summer before we went to highschool! I remember when we went to Europe and we were so excited to get home so we could watch Grease! I swear we watched that Movie at least twice a week that summer! It was at the beginning when they are singing the summer loving song and it is just about to the end and Danny is all like "OOHHH" in this sexy voice! lol I swear we would rewind and watch that part at least five times! lol What a great Memory.Grease is one of my all time favorite movies, it is for sure on my top five!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Oh heck ya! Oh the memories this post brought back! Those sure were the days.... I dont think I have watched Grease since.