Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines

This Valentines turned out to be very good, considering I had to work all day Saturday! We decided not to go out and not spend too much since our first Anniversary is next month! So I got home from work and we cooked Sweet and Sour Chicken and Ham fried rice! This recipe is amazing if anyone is interested! We then just hung out and watched Must Love Dogs! Zac got me Mary Poppins which is my all time favorite Disney Movie and a bag of Chocolates and a dozen red roses! And he got Blood Diamonds the Movie, A Napolean Dynamite game for the DS and a Jar full of Candy!

On another Note, this is very pass due....but, We found out in December that Zac passed his Fundementals of Engineering Exam and I just wanted to tell him Congratulations and let him know I am very proud of him! This Exam was on a Saturday and was 8 hours long! Basically since he passed he is on his way to being a Engineer. He just has to finish this semester and next! Yea!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Sounds like a fun Valentines! Thats awesome that Zach passed that test! Yeah for him! I dont know when we are going to EC next. It might no be for awhile. When are you guys?

Liss said...

Thats exciting about Zac's test! i'm really glad that you guys are doing so good...i really need to come up and see you! i miss ya! but uh yes...i really think that you should consider having that talk with my sister..i think she's a little confused lol jk

bkp said...

I HAVE TRIED ABOUT A MILLION AND ONE TIMES TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT THIS SILLY COMPUTER STUFF BUT EVERYTIME IT DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK. I KEEP ON TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS BUT STILL - NO LUCK. I AM TRYING ONE MORE TIME AND IF THIS GOES THROUGH WOOPEE!!! IF NOT - SCREW IT AND I GIVE UP. LOVE MOM!!!

bkp said...

WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW? MY MESSAGE ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH. DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I DID DIFFERENT THIS TIME SO I'M NOT QUITE SURE YOU'LL GET ANYMORE COMMENTS FROM ME BUT HEY, I DID IT ONCE ANYWAY!!! HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK. HOPE TO SEE YA SOON!

Leslie said...

Fun Valentines! Hey are we ever going to plan a girls day/night?