Thursday, August 12, 2010

You and Me goin fishin in the dark....

Well it was Dark when we left anyways. Last Sunday night we headed out to the lake to do some fishin with Robert and Kay. The only things we caught were baby fish and crawdads, but we had fun.

This is what happens when I get bored fishing. ha ha

Well this has pretty much been our summer, Playing, Remodeling our rental....Pain in the Butt. Playing some more. Zac working, Me finally deciding to get a part time job, which I started last week with Wells Fargo. So far I like it!!! Heritage Days, Cleveland Days, International Days, The pioneer village at the Castle Valley Pageant, and The Emery County Fair. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being home. Well if not, I think you get the picture. :D We have a couple more things planned for the summer so....more posts to come in the future.

No comments: