Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Camping Trip.

We decied to take a camping trip up Huntington Canyon. So Robert and I went up and found a spot one morning dropped the trailer off and went to get everyone else and the other trailer and four wheelers. We went to Millers Flat and we had sooo much fun.
My Dad on the Four Wheeler. His little sister said he looks like Willie Nielson? WEIRD!!!

This is how we roll when we camp. Reading the Newspaper. Lots of fun. Ha ha

Jk chopping a piece of wood with his mini ax.

Me, Zac, and Sue (JK's Mom) chillin by the fire that I made.

We went on a 4-wheeler ride, Zac and I were in front so we weren't as bad but we were all caked in Dirt. But it was oh soooo much fun.

This is one of the couple Ringers I got playing horse shoes. I have only played two or three times in my life and Kay and I beat my the boys. We almost beat my Dad and JK the second time, but one of them thought to pull out a ringer at the very end. So much fun though.


We had sooo much fun. It was good to get everyone together. Meet some new friends (JK's Family) Eat lot of yummy food once again. I highly recommend doing Dutch Oven Pizza's. Sooo Good. We are planning on going over Labor Day weekend so Hopefully it works out for all of us.
Oh Ya by the way my Brother In Law now owns Ultimate Rentals LLC in Castle Dale so if anyone is looking to rent 4-wheelers or Jet Ski's Contact me and I will get your their number or Facebook them. We haven taken all of them out this summer and it has been soooo much fun.

No comments: