Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Padre!

I Just wanted to tell my Dad ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hate not being home to Celebrate everyone's birthdays but we will be home on Friday so we will have to Celebrate! Thanks dad for always helping us out when we need it! Love Ya! Dad....Chelsea made me put this picture on here!!! Explantion of Picture: If any of you know my dad he is a crazy nut. lol we were getting ready to go to the Toby Keith concert and this is how my dad came down, his shorts rolled up, his cowboy hat that he wears maybe once a year and a dodge bandana around his neck and his cowboy boots! The reason for the Dodge bandana, Toby Keith is a FORD fan and we are DODGE fans so he was trying to make a statement. lol My mom wouldn't let him go to the concert like this though! Ha Ha ~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

3 comments:

Lacy said...

That picture is hilarious! Your dad is pretty cool. Hey, we are going to EC too this weekend! Lets try and get together for lunch or something saturday. I'll give ya a ring or text to see what your up to.

The Christman's said...

So, so funny! I never new your Dad was so wild and crazy. It's great to have pics like this for black mail later!

Ashley said...

HAHA oh man this picture is so funny! Ya it was fun getting together this weekend :) Let's definitely get a girls weekend planned that'd be super fun!