Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In loving Memory of my Granny

My Great Granny Margie passed away a week and a half ago! She was 92 years old! What a great life she lived! We had a good amount of family at the hospital with her when she passed away and we shared stories and memories and laughed and cried all day long! What a day I will remember! It will never be a sad day for me because I know she lived a good long life and she was Happy, and we made the day she died a great day also! She is now in heaven with her Husband and Kids and Sisters and parents that all passed on before her! I know she is in a better place and no longer suffering! I had the pleasure of speaking at her funeral and I gathered memories from a lot of the grandchildren and great grandchildren! It was so fun hearing all the funny things grandma said and did! We sure will miss you Granny! I look forward to the day that I get to see you again! I love you!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Its hard when loved ones pass on, but it is such comfort in knowing we will see them again. Sorry for your loss. Love ya Whit!

The Christman's said...

We will definitely miss our spunky Grandma! She was such a doll. You did such a great job speaking at the funeral. I'm sure she was laughing right along with us!!!