Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

This year we decided to Spend our Labor Day weekend in Logan! Zac's Parents came up and we were going to take their boat and go boating at willard bay...but it was suppose to rain all weekend....But it didn't! So instead we did a little Shopping, Went to Wise guys comedy club in Ogden, and did a little fishing and hung out and ate good food! It was a nice relaxing weekend!!!


Robert and Jordan...Jordan Fished for about ten minutes, then decided he was done! Ha Ha



Jordan Napping!!!

A Picture of Newton Dam...where we were fishing!





Zac Fishing!







Funny Story here...so since it was cloudy when we went fishing...I didn't even think to grab the sunscreen...well I fished for about and hour then decided I was getting burned so I went to sit under the tree with Kay and Jordan...well about ten minutes later Zac decides to finally catch a fish...the only fish of the day by the way! Well I am like "wait don't throw it in yet I need to get a picture of this"....so I take off running down the hill, next thing I know I am on my butt! I was so embarassed that I just got up and laughed! It really was funny, but now my arm and my butt are both bruised and hurt! Oh well at least I got the picutre huh!!!! Well here is our big catch of the day....we tease Zac that his arm hurts from reeling this baby in! Ha ha



Now it is back to reality and back to work! At least it is a short work week right!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

haha on that fish, thats hilarious! so tiny. sorry that you fell on your bum trying to get a pic of that thing! labor day weekend was over too quick huh?