Monday, September 15, 2008

We are official!!!

Well Zac and I are now official bloggers! I will just fill you in on what has been happening in the last six months of my life! Zac and I were married on March 8th and we love being married to each other. We live in Logan while Zac is finishing up school, he will be done in december of next year and will be a Mechanical Engineer. I am just working and supporting us! I work for Carquest up here and lets just say it pays the bills. ha ha! Zac is also working a part time job with a little building construction company, which really helps us out. We really enjoy Logan, but can't wait for the day that we can move home to Emery County and build our own house and family. Well I guess that is it for now, I will really try to keep up on this blogging thing. lol

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Yeah! Im so glad you have done it. Such a fun way to keep in touch and keep up on things. The blog looks great! We need to get together sometime.

J&J said...

Whit!! Or should I say "worm dog" those were the good ole days! I'm so glad you have a blog! You guys look great! Just a qustion do happen to be related to the Michael Phelps?? That would be cool...LOL:) keep in touch!

J&J said...

Ok so I do know how to spell question...LOL